- Click here to download the admission form
- Fill the admission form and attach the following documents:
- Photocopies of all previous academic credentials
- A copy of CNIC
- Three passport size colored photographs
- Attach a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in the favor of Abasyn University Islamabad Campus.
- Post your admission form along with other documents at the following address:
- Abasyn University Islamabad Campus
Park Road,Chak Shahzad, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Candidates using online option to submit the admission form are requested to deposit the admission processing fee (Rs. 500/-) by downloading the fee voucher.
- The downloaded fee voucher can be submitted to any HBL branch without extra charges.
- Candidates are also requested to keep all academic records in front while filling the online admission form.
- Admit cards will be issued by emailing the candidates on their mentioned email addresses or they can collect their admit cards by visiting the campus.
- For all references, please remember your form number mentioned on your fee voucher.
Click here to submit online admission form.
- Candidates will be required to visit campus.
- Admission office opens on Saturday and Sunday also.
- Candidates can obtain form and prospectus by paying Rs 500/- and fill it later at home and send it back to admission office by post.
- Candidates can fill the admission form on spot with the support of admission counselor and submit it.
- It is recommended that candidate fill admission form on spot to save time and to avoid extra visit to the campus.
- A/C Title: Abasyn University Fee Collection A/C
- A/C #: 02967900504403
- Branch: Habib Bank Limited I-9 Industrial area branch, Islamabad
- Fee Can be deposited in any HBL branch without any extra charges.